Can I post Jewellery to Europe?
If you’re sending valuables, money or jewellery to another country, we recommend that you use one of our international priority services: International Tracked, International Signed or International Tracked and Signed. These services are available with extra compensation cover.
What can you not send to France?
- Live animals.
- All live animals, except bees and leeches.
- Live trees and other plants; bulbs, roots and the like; cut flowers and ornamental foliage.
- Live plants, flower bulbs and cut flowers contaminated by parasites considered to be dangerous to crops.
- Edible vegetables and certain roots and tubers.
How do you send valuables abroad?
How to pack valuable and other expensive items for safe shipping?
- Wrap the items with bubble wrap. Use several layers of bubble wrap to cover every single item you are shipping.
- Prepare the box. Take care of internal cushioning by putting some packaging materials in the box.
- Place the items inside the box. …
- Seal the box.
What can you send to France?
You can only send certain items into France.
These restrictions include:
- Drinks or other liquids over 1L or containing alcohol over 24% ABV (vodka, whisky, rum).
- There are restrictions on some foods like vegetables, fruit, seeds, meat, fish, and dairy.
What is the safest way to send jewelry?
Using multiple layers helps prevent jewelry from getting lost or damaged if the outer package is damaged. First, wrap your jewelry in bubble wrap and put it inside a small box or padded envelope. Finish it off by placing that package inside a slightly larger box or padded envelope.
Can Royal Mail Send Jewellery?
If you’re sending valuables, money or jewellery in the post, you should use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®. This lets you to claim compensation if the post is lost or damaged. Money should be packaged securely and shouldn’t be visible from the outside. …
How do I send a parcel to France from UK?
Sending a parcel to France from the UK. How do I send a parcel to France? To send a parcel in store, complete your parcel details online and then visit a DHL Service Point available in 1,300 locations. Alternatively, book a courier collection using our online service DHLitNow or by phone with Customer Service.
What is the cheapest way to send a parcel to France?
Courier services to France
- DPD Direct is the cheapest way to send a small parcel to France (up to 5kg), with delivery in 3-5 working days. This service is very popular with online retailers shipping to France.
- Parcelforce drop-off is also a popular service and offers cheap delivery to France in 3 working days.
Can I send a food parcel to France?
When it comes to sending food items abroad via courier, the rules are relatively simple: You cannot send any food items that are classed as perishables (things that can go off or that can spoil during transit). This is the most important rule of all, and as long as you stick to this rule, you will be just fine.
What is the safest way to send valuables?
Use Good Packaging Materials
The safest way to ship valuables is to use good quality packaging materials. For example, opting for bubble wrap-lined packaging over a thin cardboard package will add an extra layer to protect your jewelry.
What is the safest way to send important documents?
What is the Safest Way to Mail Important Documents?
- Don’t Send Your Sensitive Documents Over Email. …
- Encrypt the Files You’re Transferring Digitally. …
- Make Backup Copies. …
- Hand Delivery is the Best Option. …
- 5. Mail Your Documents. …
- Check Your Fax Line on a Regular Basis. …
- Use an Encrypted File-Sharing Service.
Can you send money in the mail internationally?
Sending Money Internationally. … You may send money to people or businesses in countries that have agreements with USPS®. Learn about how much it costs to send an international payment, the maximum amounts you can send, and other requirements.
Can I send chocolate to France?
So items such as cheeses and fruits are out of the question. Additionally, items such as cakes or chocolates are also tough to send as they are likely to melt in a hot weather or shipping depots in France that are not always air conditioned.
How much does it cost to send a small package to France?
See how low shipping rates from the US can be!
|Weight||Budget Economy 5 – 10 days||DHL Express 1 – 4 days|
|1lbs||11.99 USD||35.95 USD|
|2lbs||15.99 USD||36.98 USD|
|3lbs||19.99 USD||38.01 USD|
|4lbs||24.99 USD||41.09 USD|
Can I send toiletries to France?
Liquids, pastes & gels of all types are entirely prohibited on all international Express routes (including every route to and from the USA).