The live Diamond price today is $1.96 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $12,739.29 USD. Diamond is down 1.99% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #891, with a live market cap of $7,066,974 USD.
Is a diamond a Bitcoin?
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond is a fork of Bitcoin that seeks to add more transaction capacity to the network. There are 10 times more Bitcoin Diamond than Bitcoin, meaning the total supply will eventually reach 210 million.
What is the Diamond Cryptocurrency?
D1 Coin is a cryptocurrency that is pegged to the value of authentic natural diamonds. Buying a diamond-backed coin gives a person ownership over a fraction of a real diamond. Each diamond is valued using a proprietary pricing algorithm, the D1 Matrix, to obtain an unbiased and fair diamond price.
What is Bitcoin diamond coin?
Bitcoin Diamond is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, the most widely-used and most secure cryptocurrency. Unlike fiat currency, Bitcoin Diamond has a limited supply to make sure inflation is kept under control.
Who is behind Bitcoin diamond?
The team behind Bitcoin Diamond
The concept of Bitcoin Diamond was developed by two Bitcoin miners, Team Evey and Team 007, who both wanted to change the way the network’s protocol operated. They sought to improve the Bitcoin Core by creating their own improved protocol, now known as Bitcoin Diamond.
Is Bitcoin diamond a good investment?
WalletInvestor states that Bitcoin Diamond is a bad long-term investment. Based on WalletInvestor’s BCD prediction, a price drop is expected. The lowest possible BCD price in 2021 is $0.03, while the highest potential is $7.
How high are Bitcoin diamonds?
The Bitcoin Diamond price can go up from 1.744 USD to 3.386 USD in one year.
Which Cryptocurrency should I invest in now?
Best Crypto Exchanges 2021
- Bitcoin (BTC) Market cap: Over $641 billion. …
- Ethereum (ETH) Market cap: Over $307 billion. …
- Tether (USDT) Market cap: Over $62 billion. …
- Binance Coin (BNB) Market cap: Over $56 billion. …
- Cardano (ADA) Market cap: Over $51 billion. …
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Market cap: Over $44 billion. …
- XRP (XRP) …
- USD Coin (USDC)
Who sells bitcoin diamond?
Best Websites To Buy/Sell Bitcoin Diamond
- Binance. Binance, one of the most popular and fastest-growing exchanges, has also distributed BCD tokens and opened markets for trading BCD. …
- Gate.io. Another exchange that is supporting Bitcoin Diamond is gate.io. …
Why is Bitcoin diamond going up?
BCD claims that it will provide much faster transactions due to its 8MB block size limit. Another important factor to BCD is the fact that it has a 10×1 ration in supply to that of Bitcoin, meaning it will have a lot more coins (210 million) in circulation, making it more elastic.
How many bitcoin Diamond coins are there?
Bitcoin Diamond Price (BCD)
It has a circulating supply of 186,492,898 BCD coins and a max. supply of 210,000,000 BCD coins. If you would like to know where to buy Bitcoin Diamond, the top exchanges for trading in Bitcoin Diamond are currently Binance, OKEx, Huobi Global, HitBTC, and ZBG.
How do I get a BCD coin?
If you want to buy Bitcoin Diamond, you can do so in a few simple steps:
- Register for an account on an exchange that lists BCD. After comparing your options, choose a platform that meets your needs and register for an account. …
- Deposit funds into your account. …
- Buy BCD.
How do I claim Bitcoin diamond?
How to claim Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), Super Bitcoin (SBTC), and Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- Download Bither and BitPie from App Store / Google Play.
- Create a wallet and click the cog -> advanced -> HDM account recovery.
- Scan qr code or enter the seed of your bitcoin wallet.
- Let it sync and your fork balances will show up.
Is BCD legit?
Bitcoin Diamond has made improvements to the core Bitcoin blockchain, and while it may not be perfect there’s no indication that it’s a scam either. Instead it just looks like a group of developers who value privacy in decentralized currencies.