How do I check my diamond bank statement?
USSD Code To Check Diamond (Access) Bank Account Balance
Dial *901*00# » Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code (You can create a security code using the Menu option). Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
How can I see my bank statement online?
How to Access Your Bank Statements Online
- Log in to your account through the bank’s website or app. …
- Find where your bank houses their electronic statements. …
- Select the statement period you want to view.
- Review the statement on your computer, tablet, or phone — or download your statement as a PDF.
How do I get my statement of account without going to the bank?
If you do not have access to online banking, you can call your bank’s customer service line. They can help you receive a paper copy of your statement. You can find the number for customer service on the back of your debit card or in the contact section of the bank’s website.
How do I check my bank statement on my phone?
Steps To Check Your Access Bank Account Statement Through *901# USSD Code
- Kindly dial *901# on the mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
- Select option four and press send.
- Choose option four again for Enquiry services.
- Next, reply with 1 for “Mini statement.”
How can I see my diamond bank statement online?
- Log in to your Diamond online banking with your user name and password.
- Go to account summary.
- Select the account number.
- Click on export Statement. …
- Fill in the required dates.
- Click ok to Generate statement.
- Check the export format you prefer and then ok.
- You can open to view or save as document.
What is Diamond Bank USSD code?
Diamond Bank USSD code is *426# and That’s the code you need to dial to get started.
How do I download my bank statement?
- Log in to online banking.
- Select the statement you wish to view.
- Click ‘Print’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the dates you require (three months or six months).
- Select ‘Print’ to open a preview.
- To download, select PDF software and click ‘Save’.
How do I ask for a bank statement?
Tips for writing a request letter for a bank statement
- Express gratitude towards the bank’s customer services.
- Describe the reason for the request of the bank statement.
- Highlight relevant details like bank account number and account name.
- Keep it simple and direct to the point.
Can I get statement of account online?
You can generate an online account statement for a specified date range or for any month and year. The account statement can be viewed online, printed or saved as an Excel or PDF file.
Can I get bank statements from 10 years ago?
You need to contact the bank and ask. Banks do keep records typically going back 7 years, though bank policies vary.. Twenty years back would be unusual. Statements are kept digitally or on microfilm or microfiche, with the latter forms taking longer to retrieve.
How do I get a proof of address from my bank statement?
Visit your bank and ask for a copy of your most recent statement. If you need proof of address quickly, you may not have time to wait for something in the mail. If you already have a bank account, you can change your address with your bank and then request a paper copy of your most recent statement.
How do I get my bank statement from Access Bank Mobile App?
Internet Banking account statement
- Download access bank app from either playstore or from ios.
- Register your account with strong password and username.
- Go to your account and select account statement.
- Your e-statement account will be send to your email account.
How can I find my bank account number without my ATM card?
Code To Check Access Bank Account Number With Ease
Dial *901*5# with your alert number as stated above and enter your mobile ussd code authentication PIN. Wait for 1 or 2 seconds and your account number will be shown to you.
How do I retrieve my access bank account?
Check your Access Bank Account Number Using Code (*901#)
- Dial *901# …
- Select 4 (Other services) and then press, SEND. …
- Select 4 (Enquiry services) and press, SEND. …
- Select 3 (Account Number Equiry) and then press, SEND. …
- Enter the last digits of your ATM Card on box and press, SEND to retrieve your Account Number.