How can I check my diamond access bank account statement?
- Log in to your Diamond online banking with your user name and password.
- Go to account summary.
- Select the account number.
- Click on export Statement. …
- Fill in the required dates.
- Click ok to Generate statement.
- Check the export format you prefer and then ok.
- You can open to view or save as document.
How do I check my Diamond balance on my phone?
Diamond Bank USSD Code to Check Account Balance
- To check your Diamond bank account balance, dial *710*556*PIN# on your phone.
- Another way to check is using the 16 digits of your ATM card. Dial 0700-300-0000 and press 1 to see account balance option, insert your 16-digit number followed by the # key.
How do I find my USSD code for access bank statement?
Steps To Check Your Access Bank Account Statement Through *901# USSD Code
- Kindly dial *901# on the mobile phone number registered with Access bank.
- Select option four and press send.
- Choose option four again for Enquiry services.
- Next, reply with 1 for “Mini statement.”
How do I use USSD code for Diamond Bank?
The use of mobile USSD transfer code has made transactions very easy. And for Diamond Bank Y’ello account holders in Nigeria.
DIAMOND BANK USSD TRANSFER CODE AND THEIR USES.
|Transaction Type||Diamond USSD Codes|
|Airtime Purchase||*710*555*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN#|
How do I get my bank statement from Access Bank Mobile App?
Internet Banking account statement
- Download access bank app from either playstore or from ios.
- Register your account with strong password and username.
- Go to your account and select account statement.
- Your e-statement account will be send to your email account.
What is Diamond Bank USSD code?
Diamond Bank USSD code is *426# and That’s the code you need to dial to get started.
How can I check my bank account balance if I only have my account number?
Using a Missed Call service
- You can call 1800 419 5959 to check your account balance.
- You can call 1800 419 6969 to check the mini statement.
How do I check my FBN balance?
Quick, Convenient, Secure and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed. …
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount# …
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# …
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00# …
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How can I check my account statement online?
You can check your account statements and transaction history online via onlinesbi.com, the bank’s internet banking portal. All that you need is a browser in a computer system or smartphone.
How do I get my statement of account without going to the bank?
If you do not have access to online banking, you can call your bank’s customer service line. They can help you receive a paper copy of your statement. You can find the number for customer service on the back of your debit card or in the contact section of the bank’s website.
How do I activate my USSD code?
To enrol on *901#, simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *901# with your registered phone number.
- Click on ‘Transfer’
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number (You will be prompted to input your Date of Birth if you do not have an active debit card).
- Enter your account number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN.
How do I activate the diamond USSD code?
Register with the USSD bank of the access bank by dialing *901# on your phone. You will be asked to input your BVN number to complete the registration.
How do I register my USSD code for diamond?
Register your pin for Diamond Bank USSD Transaction
Dial 4260# on the phone number you use to open your Diamond Bank Account (or where you receive your alert) OR dial *426# to register account, then press 0, again to register your pin, then you can create a 4 digit pin, then follow the other instructions.
How do I get my diamond bank transfer code?
How To Register For The Transfer PIN
- On your account number registered mobile number, dial *426#
- Input the last six (6) digits of your debit ATM card if you want to register with your ATM card. …
- Input your Diamond Bank account number in the next prompt.
- Create a four (4) digits PIN and confirm it.