Pleasing, graceful, classic, shapely, heirloom-quality, handsome, lustrous –These are an excellent choice for vintage-inspired jewelry and simple, traditional designs because they suggest a slightly vintage, candlelit glamour.
How would you describe jewelry?
Here are some adjectives for jewelry: exotic and magical, metal and cheap, new filigree, original handmade, deceased avian, intricate and precious, useless expensive, abstract handmade, locally unmarketable, fake amber, vivid antique, discreet, ruinous, impossibly ornate, antique mayan, particular, cheap, heavy …
How do you write a good Jewellery description?
Here are a few tips on how to write product descriptions for jewellery.
- Use Words that Make the Buyer Fall In Love with the Jewellery.
- Use Catchy Image Titles and Headlines.
- Describe the Jewellery in Detail.
- Bring Out Your Uniqueness.
- Final Thoughts:
How do you compliment jewelry?
Give a compliment on a piece of jewelry itself, not on the person wearing it. Questionable compliment: “Georgia, you look so nice wearing that necklace.” Appropriate compliment: “Georgia, your necklace is so beautiful. It complements everything else you’re wearing.”
How would you describe handmade jewelry?
By definition, handmade jewelry is literally just that, made by the “hands” of the artisan or maker. The pieces are soldered, sawed, carved, and shaped without the use of manufacturing machinery. … Your handmade jewelry will be far less likely to have flaws and imperfections than something made in bulk.
How would you describe fine jewelry?
Fine jewelry is used to describe jewelry made of solid gold, sterling silver, platinum, and/or other precious metals. This kind of jewelry also often uses genuine precious gemstones like real diamonds, rubies, sapphires, etc.
What is slang for jewelry?
bijouterie, bling. (or bling-bling), ice. [slang]
How do you describe a beautiful bracelet?
Here are some adjectives for bracelet: shiny virgin, flat segmented, golden spiral, death-magical, certain death-magical, broad rosy, massive and repulsive, magnificent serpentine, new opal, medical alert, huge and remarkable, loose, loose, clumsy and unornamental, handsome jeweled, antique opal, shiny electronic, old …
How do you describe a beautiful ring?
Describing Wordsfor Diamond rings
Here are some adjectives for diamond rings: certain handsome, huge old-fashioned, crusty, valuable, flashy, handsome, ostentatious, flawless, sparkling, magnificent, impressive, antique, false, jagged, rich, brilliant, splendid, enormous, old-fashioned, fine, beautiful.
How do you name a piece of jewelry?
How to Name Your Jewelry Projects
- Keep it short. One to three words is best. …
- Relate it to your design without being too literal. Think about it: If all titles were literal, every project in Stringing would be called Pretty Strung Necklace or some variation of that. …
- Make them fun! Alliteration. …
- French-ify it!
How do I make my jewelry look classy?
Protocols to Wear Jewelry the Classy Way
- Layer your jewelry wisely. One of the most important protocol to wear jewelry the right way is to layer your jewelry cautiously. …
- Go for one statement piece. …
- Accessorise based on the occasion. …
- Mix metals the right way. …
- Match jewelry pieces wisely. …
- Take care of your nails.
How would you describe vintage jewelry?
In jewellery trade terms, ‘vintage’ describes a piece that was made between 50 and 100 years ago. So at the time of writing, all jewellery produced between 1920 and 1970 is technically ‘vintage’. From the AJC collections, our Art Deco, Retro and Mid-Century jewellery all falls under the vintage bracket.
How do you compliment a girl?
Great Compliments For Girls
- You are gorgeous.
- You are lovely.
- You do not need makeup. You are already so naturally beautiful.
- You are adorable.
- You are really cute.
- You are adorable.
- You look mesmerizing.
- You look prettier than a picture.
What do you call a person who loves jewelry?
In keeping with the recognized authority of TUD, the correct term is: bling ho.
What’s trending in jewelry 2020?
5 New Jewelry Trends to Try From the Spring 2020 Runways
- Colorful Jewelry. Getty Images. Forget sticking to gold and silver, designers brought on an explosion of color for Spring 2020’s jewelry. …
- The Single Earring. Getty Images. …
- Oversized Chains. Getty Images. …
- Pearls. Getty Images. …
- Big Hoops. Getty Images.
Is handmade jewelry better?
It is possible to find affordable women’s jewelry that is also handmade. Handmade products usually have more time put into them, and they are often created with more durable materials, making it so you’re actually getting a good value for the price you’re paying.