What do you do after the Elite Four?
Things To do
- Obtain 60 Pokemon and get the National Dex from Prfessor oak.
- help Celio obtain Ruby and Sapphire. …
- Go To Cerulean cave as Mewtwo is now obtainable.
- you can catch one of the three legendary dogs(When you pick Bulbasaur, you can catch Entei. …
- You can now challenge the Battle Tower.
- Go on the Unown quest.
Can you battle May after beating the Elite Four?
re: Can I fight May after the elite 4
PS- You can’t fight May/ Brendan after the Elite Four.
Does the Elite 4 get stronger in Emerald?
It depends on the game. For example, while FireRed and LeafGreen get an Elite Four upgrade, Emerald doesn’t.
Where is Steven after the elite four in Emerald?
In Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, after the player enters the Hall of Fame, Steven will leave a Beldum and a note for the player at his house in Mossdeep City.
What do you do after you catch Mewtwo?
Battle Pokémon Master Green
After you catch Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave and make your way out, your rival will approach you. He will tell you about a gutsy female trainer who’s also trying to catch Mewtwo. Once the talk is over, go back to the spot where you found Mewtwo. There, you will find Green.
What can you do after you beat Pokemon?
- Post Game: Things to Do After You Become Champion.
- Battles at the Slumbering Weald Shrine.
- Dynamax Pokemon Invade Galar Gyms.
- A Legendary Encounter.
- One Last Battle Against Hop.
- Battle Tower.
Can you get Mewtwo in Pokemon Emerald?
You can’t capture Mewtwo in Pokemon Emerald. … The way to do it is to capture one in Pokemon FireRed and trade it to your Pokemon Emerald game.
Can you fight elite four more than once emerald?
There’s no “second time” in the Elite Four in Emerald per se; it’s exactly the same as the first time. Your three overleveled legendaries will roflstomp them again.
How many times can you battle the Elite Four emerald?
, Owns every generation, with full capture rates on at least one game in each. In the main line Pokemon games, there is no limit on how many times you can challenge the Elite 4.
What level should I be for elite four emerald?
1) Needs to be at least level 60+ if you have a group that is anti elite four. You would still need some potions to survive. 2) Needs to be at least level 65+ if you have your own favorites which would probably include your starter. 3) Needs to be at least level 70+ if your team is squishy.
Do the Elite 4 get stronger?
Pokémon Let’s Go: Indigo Plateau and Pokémon League – available Pokémon, items and trainers. … You can battle the entire elite Four again as many times as you like, but their Pokémon will be stronger than the first time around – all about 10 levels or so higher.
What level should I be to beat the elite four in Emerald?
Your Pokemon Must be atleast LVL 45 and have the following move types: Fighting, Electric, Fire, Dark, Ice, Flying. If you need more Xp spend all your Money and just keep challenging the Elite Four Without using Items.
Is Steven’s Metagross shiny?
Metagross is a Shiny Pokémon owned by Steven Stone.
What can you do after you beat Pokemon Emerald?
re: after beating elite 4 where do i go???
- Go to Battle Frontier and get the Gold Symbols.
- Defeat Steven in Meteor Falls. |Steven’s Pokémon| …
- Catch new Pokémon in the East section of the Safari Zone.
- Battle Trainers on the S.S. Tidal.
- Catch Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. |TIP| …
- Hunt down Latias or Latios.
Why is Wallace champion in Emerald?
Wallace (Japanese: ミクリ Mikuri) is a highly accomplished Trainer and Coordinator who specializes in Water-type Pokémon. … In Emerald, he becomes Champion of the Pokémon League after giving back the Gym to Juan, his former instructor.