PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
What is primary user in GeM?
For GeM, Primary User registration is authorized at the level of Deputy Secretary/Equivalent officer or Head of the Officers at Sub Centre / Unit / Branch of Government Organisation / PSU / Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies / Constitution Bodies / Statutory Bodies. The Primary User cannot place orders on the GeM Portal.
What is primary and secondary user in GeM?
i. For procurement of goods and services, ‘Divisions’ need be created in an ‘Organization’ in GeM by its Primary User, and in each Division, he/she further needs to create ‘Secondary Users’ with different assigned roles – Buyer, Consignee, and DDO (Paying Authority). … The DDO cannot act as a Buyer or Consignee in GeM.
Who has authority to create secondary users in GeM?
2 Primary user and Secondary user roles cannot be performed by same officers in the same organization. Bodies / Statutory Bodies • Director / Equivalent Officer Approved by the Verifying Authority for creating and managing all Secondary User(s) on GeM under them.
Who can become buyer on GeM?
According to the provisions of Rule 149 (ii) of GFR, 2017, GeM shall be utilized by Government buyers for direct on-line purchases above Rs. 50,000/‐ and up to Rs. 30,00,000/- however such purchase has to be through the Seller having the lowest price (L-1) amongst the available Sellers on the GeM.
How do I login as a buyer in GeM?
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Enter your GeM user ID.
- Enter captcha code.
- Verify by clicking on Submit.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password.
- Login into GeM portal.
How can a GeM portal be used as a seller?
How do I sell on GeM?
- To sell on GeM, Register yourself on the GeM portal.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, deliver the product to the Consignee duly entering its details on the portal.
How do you create a GeM account?
Please follow the following steps to activate the GeM ID: Page 3 3 • Log-in on mail.gov.in with the credentials received via the text message: Click on your GeM Invitation Link as shown below – • Click on ‘Verify Me Now’ Page 4 4 Page 5 5 • Click on OK • Verify your credentials Page 6 6 • Activate your GeM account.
How do you put a code head in GeM portal?
- Login using your GeM User Id and password. Goto My Profile. …
- Enter Designation of Official Providing Administration Approval Enter Designation of official providing Financial Approval Click on IFD Concurrence Required Enter IFD Diary No. Enter IFD Diary Date Select Payment By CDA / Unit?
- Select Sub Office Code.
How do I register a GeM portal as a service provider?
Following documents have to be provided by the sellers on the Government E-Marketplace:
- PAN CARD.
- Udyog Adhaar or Company Registration or LLP Registration.
- VAT/TIN Number (if applicable)
- Bank Account & supporting KYC documents.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Canceled cheque copy.
Who can be consignee in GeM portal?
Rule 141-A in General Financial Rules (GFR), 2005 for proposed creation of One Stop e-Market Place (GeM) by Directorate General Of Supplies And Disposal (DGSnD). nominated as Primary User. ❖Buyer and Consignee : Only Buyer and Consignee role can be given to same person.