Astrologers generally recommend the wearers to wear the beautiful Blue Sapphire on a Saturday, which again is a day of Lord Saturn. The Neelam gemstone should be worn either in the evening before sunset or on Saturday morning during Shukla Paksha.
Which Rashi can wear Neelam?
2. A Taurus ascendant in whose charts Saturn is placed in the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, or 11th house can wear the Neelam stone with confidence. 3.
When should you not wear blue sapphire?
If you are born with the Pisces ascendant, you are strictly advised to avoid the blue sapphire. The planet Saturn is the lord of the 11th and the 12th house which is a malefic planet as per Vedic astrology. Hence, it is not recommended to use this gemstone.
Does Blue Sapphire bring good luck?
If the Blue Sapphire suits you, the gemstone can bless you with abundant wealth, good luck, and prosperity. … Wearing this gemstone during the Sade sati period boosts the wearer’s energy levels and ups his/her metabolism.
How do you know if blue sapphire is working?
If you feel firm or ordinary, it is a sign the blue sapphire suits you and is emphatically working with your Mooladhara chakra. You may get something very profitable or cash or some uplifting news showing that you have begun receiving the rewards of the gemstone.
How long does it take for blue sapphire to work?
Generally, Neelam shows its effects in 72 hours to 3 days.
Is Blue Sapphire a dangerous stone?
If you didn’t test your blue sapphire before wearing it, many dangers can befall you. It is the most powerful and the most dangerous gemstone amongst all the others.
What are the side effects of blue sapphire?
Side Effects of Blue Sapphire or Neelam
- Dual Tone: Blue Sapphire with two colour tones causes severe enemy problems in life and makes a native live in the fear of enemies.
- Milky Colour: Blue Sapphire (Neelam) that has milky tone or spots, results in loss of wealth.
Can Sapphire be worn by anyone?
Therefore, if you belong to any zodiac sign be it, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces all can wear this gemstone.
Can you wear sapphire everyday?
Can you wear a sapphire every day? Yes, no problem sapphires moh’s scale hardness is 9. And it’s only second to diamonds and its value is 10. So Sapphire is the second most hard stone in the earth.
How do I activate my blue sapphire?
How to wear a Blue Sapphire Neelam Stone
- The best metals to set the Blue Sapphire on are silver, platinum, panchdhatu or gold. …
- Typically, the middle finger of the right hand is considered to be ideal for wearing the Blue Sapphire Neelam stone since this finger is aligned to Lord Saturn.
Is Blue Sapphire expensive?
Blue sapphires are the most expensive color because they’re the most sought after. Likewise, the more brilliant and pure the color is, the more expensive it will be. As with all gemstones, sapphires decline in price as they decline in quality and get smaller, cloudier, or both.
What does Blue Sapphire symbolize?
Blue sapphires signified the height of celestial faith and hope in the ancient and medieval worlds. They were also believed to have properties of protection, bringing spiritual insight, and good fortune. These precious stones remain a strong symbol of strength, power, kindness and good judgement in this day and age.
How can I tell if my blue sapphire is real?
Look for flaws or inclusions in real sapphires, perform a breath test to judge authenticity, and get a sapphire certified. Look for air bubbles, try the scratch test, and shine a light through the gem to spot a fake sapphire. Always ask jewelers about the sapphires they are selling to find out what type of gem it is.
How do I recharge my blue sapphire?
Blue Sapphire Gemstone:
- Step 1: Take some holy water in a bowl and add some rock salt or black salt into it.
- Step 2: Dip the blue sapphire ring in it and place it in your temple overnight.
- Step 3: Next Morning, take the ring out, wash it and wear the blue sapphire ring.
How do I re energize my blue sapphire stone?
The best day and time to recharge this stone is Friday evening sunset time. Put out this ring on Friday evening (Sunset) time. take a bowl of water dip blue sapphire ring in it and place in the house temple overnight also add some rock salt in the water bowl with the blue sapphire ring.