How do I add items to my GeM portal?
Given below are some tips to upload images on GeM login:
- Upload only the genuine image of the product. …
- Maximum Image size: 300KB.
- Acceptable ﬁle format: jpg or png.
- 3 images are needed, center-aligned. …
- Product image must fulfil the technical criteria.
- No Product description, certiﬁcation are allowed.
How do I add a brand to my GeM?
Seller – Product Upload Module GeM 3.0
- Seller Product Upload.
- Product upload can be done based on category search and 4 category levels.
- Brand not available in the list can be requested, and based on approval from admin team, the brand will be added.
How do you sell items on GeM?
How do I sell on GeM?
- To sell on GeM, Register yourself on the GeM portal.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, deliver the product to the Consignee duly entering its details on the portal.
How do I upload a GeM service?
For uploading product in Gem, We need below Details.
- Description. Service provider must have to read service description before adding services.
- SLA. Service product have to agree with buyer policy before adding service.
- Experience. Provide govt experience if you have.
- Rate Sheet. …
How do I register a GeM portal as a seller?
The following documents are required for Seller Registration:
- PAN CARD.
- UDYOG ADHAR or COMPANY REGISTRATION or LLP REQUIREMENTS.
- VAT/ TIN NUMBER (of applicable)
- BANK ACCOUNT & SUPPORTING KYC DOCUMENT.
- IDENTITY PROOF.
- ADDRESS PROOF.
- CANCELLED CHEQUE COPY.
What is EAN in Gem portal?
The European Article Number (EAN) is a unique 13 digit number that is used in barcodes to identify products.
How do I register with OEM?
ORDER Subject: Guidelines for registration of OEMs and New model(s) under FAME India Scheme – regarding. Famworo Application for manufacturer registration in Annexure-1; Company Registration Certificate; Trade License; Excise Registration Certificate (GST); Sales Tax/VAT Registration Certificate (GST); PAN Card TIN No.
What is the fee for GeM registration?
GeM Registration Government Fees
|Caution Money Deposit||Fees|
|Seller Turnover less than 1 Crore||Rs 5,000/-|
|Seller Turnover in between 1 Crore and 10 Crores||Rs 10,000/-|
|Seller Turnover more than 10 Crores||Rs 25,000/-|
|Vendor Assessment Fees||Rs. 11,200 + GST|
What can be sold in GeM?
If you are looking for new clients at this time, we have one for you – the Government. You can sell on the Government e-marketplace (GeM) as a supplier because the government is looking for businesses to manage their supplies.
2. Office and Stationery supplies:
- Tables and Desks.
How do I collect my orders on GeM?
Go to cart and select the product which need to be purchased and Direct Purchase option. The total purchase price upto Rs. 50, 000 buyer may go for direct purchase by clicking direct purchase button. Demand generation page will be displayed on screen.
How do I register as a GeM service provider?
PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO OPEN INBOX MAIL FROM HIS/HER OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID AS FILLED IN STEP 2 AND CLICK ON VERIFY EMAIL LINK. PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
How do I create a GeM Catalogue?
There is an icon next to the download icon (only for Railways, Defense & CPSU users), a user can click on the icon to create a custom item for the items not available at the GeM. The user will get an option to “create a custom catalog” for the items or “use the existing custom catalogs” in case of previously created.