Enter your account number and click on submit. A user ID code will be generated and sent to the phone number you conduct bank transactions as an SMS. 2. Enter the online user ID/ registration code sent to your phone and click the submit button.
How do I activate Diamond Access Bank app?
- Visit the Android PlayStore or iOS Store.
- Download the “AccessMore” app.
- Select ‘Sign up’ to register.
- Select Unique User ID and Password.
- Create PIN with card or OTP sent to mobile number/ Call our Contact Center(01-2702005) to set up an E-PIN/token.
Is Diamond Bank app still working?
We would like to use this opportunity to inform our valued customers that the old Access and Diamond mobile apps will still be available and active till 2022 to give customers adequate time to migrate to the new mobile application”, Victor concluded.
How can I get my diamond bank user ID?
Steps to recover Diamond Bank Internet Banking ID
- Turn on your mobile network.
- Download and install Diamond bank mobile banking app here. …
- Open the installed Diamond bank mobile banking app.
- Tap on Forgot Login Details.
- Tap on Forgot internet banking ID.
- Now bring out your Diamond bank ATM debit card and account number.
How do I unlock my Access Bank Mobile App?
To unlock device, select the option unlock device on the entry page of the app. Enter your account number, username and input your transaction PIN, an OTP will be sent to your registered number. Your new device will be unlocked after entering the OTP.
How do I activate my access bank account?
How Do I Register on Access Online?
- Please enter your valid Current/Saving Account number& submit.
- You will get authentication to your mail id and to your mobile phone via SMS.
- You will be asked to enter the Activation Code & submit.
- Once valid activation code has been entered you will be taken to the next screen.
Can Diamond Bank customers use Access Bank Mobile App?
With the Access (Diamond) Bank mobile app, users can now access all the latest offers and offer from the bank, update the time, generate bank statements, check their account balance, and much more, without entering the bank.
What is Diamond Bank USSD code?
Diamond Bank USSD code is *426# and That’s the code you need to dial to get started.
How do I check my diamond access bank account balance?
To check Diamond (Access) Bank account balance on mobile phone… Dial *901*00# » Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code (You can create a security code using the Menu option). Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
How do I register for Diamond internet banking?
Activating Diamond Bank Online Banking Service
- Visit the Diamond Bank internet banking page here.
- Navigate down the page and click on “login without token“
- Next, select request/Forgot Password.
- Enter your Diamond Bank online banking user ID (the one sent to your email) and phone number, then submit.
How can I create net banking?
Download the registration form to apply for Internet Banking facility. Complete and submit the form to the branch where you hold an account. The Branch Officer will guide you through the registration process and will issue the Internet Banking Kit.
How do I find my Online Banking ID?
In case you forget the User Id for Internet Banking Services, please contact your branch. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your details such as name, account number, your date of birth / address etc. which can help to identify you, and your User ID will be informed to you.
What is the difference between Internet and mobile banking?
The biggest difference between the two is their functionality. Internet Banking allows you to conduct online transactions through your PC or laptop and an internet connection. On the other hand, mobile banking can be done with or without internet. Many banks nowadays have their mobile apps for mobile banking.
Which is better mobile banking or Internet banking?
Internet banking has comparatively much more functions than mobile banking. Funds are transferred through NEFT or RTGS. Funds are transferred through NEFT, TRGS, or IMPS. Mobile banking is used for any short message service or immediate funds transfers.
Which is safer online or mobile banking?
mobile banking security. Some experts suggest that banking through a mobile device is safer than banking online. … “Mobile phones have more security natively,” says Zlockie from Entrust Datacard. “The apps are more protected than the open website experience.”