So, to beat Phoebe, use all your Pokémon. For Drake, a fast Salamence will do the job. Besides dragon moves being special in the game, Salamence can still win. A water Pokémon will be useful too if it can learn Ice Beam (Starmie will be a great choice).
How do you beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Emerald?
- Bring many potions (hyper potions) and ethers/elixirs. Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0.
- Make sure you range the types of your Pokémon! You could get killed easily! …
- Catch Rayquaza. He is obtainable before the elite four at the top of sky pillar. …
- Have all six slots filled in your bag for Pokémon. …
- Try again if you fail!
What Pokemon do the elite 4 have in Emerald?
The fourth and final member of the Elite Four is Drake, a master Dragon-type Trainer. His Pokémon are all vulnerable to Dragon-type attacks, and four are weak to Ice-type attacks as well. Drake leads with his Shelgon, a physically-oriented Pokémon.
Can you fight Steven in Emerald?
Fittingly, the player can find and challenge him in the upper area of Meteor Falls after they defeat the new Champion, Wallace. This battle cannot have a rematch. In Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, after the player enters the Hall of Fame, Steven will leave a Beldum and a note for the player at his house in Mossdeep City.
What is the best team for Pokemon Emerald?
The best team for Pokemon Emerald
- Swampert. Image via The Pokemon Company. …
- Salamence. Image via The Pokemon Company. …
- Slaking. Image via The Pokemon Company. …
- Gardevoir. Image via The Pokemon Company. …
- Torkoal. Image via The Pokemon Company.
What level should I be for elite four emerald?
1) Needs to be at least level 60+ if you have a group that is anti elite four. You would still need some potions to survive. 2) Needs to be at least level 65+ if you have your own favorites which would probably include your starter. 3) Needs to be at least level 70+ if your team is squishy.
Do the elite four get stronger?
Pokémon Let’s Go: Indigo Plateau and Pokémon League – available Pokémon, items and trainers. … You can battle the entire elite Four again as many times as you like, but their Pokémon will be stronger than the first time around – all about 10 levels or so higher.
Can you rematch elite four emerald?
There’s no “second time” in the Elite Four in Emerald per se; it’s exactly the same as the first time. Your three overleveled legendaries will roflstomp them again.
What do you do after elite four emerald?
re: after beating elite 4 where do i go???
- Go to Battle Frontier and get the Gold Symbols.
- Defeat Steven in Meteor Falls. |Steven’s Pokémon| …
- Catch new Pokémon in the East section of the Safari Zone.
- Battle Trainers on the S.S. Tidal.
- Catch Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. |TIP| …
- Hunt down Latias or Latios.
Who is the champion in Emerald?
Wallace is a Gym Leader that debuted in Ruby and Sapphire, and became the Champion in Emerald. He is the only person with the title Sootopolitan in the games.
Is Steven’s Metagross shiny?
Metagross is a Shiny Pokémon owned by Steven Stone.
Who is the strongest Pokemon champion?
Cynthia is the strongest of the Pokemon Champions, followed by Leon, Iris, Steven, Blue, Lance, Diantha, Alder, and Wallace ranked in terms of strength.
Who is the strongest Pokemon trainer?
The Strongest Trainers In The Pokemon Anime
- 1 Leon. Of course, first place on this list is the winner of that said Finals match, Leon.
- 2 Lance. …
- 3 Cynthia. …
- 4 Tobias. …
- 5 Steven Stone. …
- 6 Alain. …
- 7 Galar Gym Leaders. …
- 8 Ash Ketchum. …
Is Flygon better than salamence?
To answer WingedAsian’s question, if your looking for a stronger Pokémon, then Salamence is the way to go. Salamence has a higher Attack and a higher Special Attack. Flygon is still good too, but Salamence is much more stronger.
Is vulpix good in emerald?
It’s fast and Special Attack is good enough to win most fights. It can be obtained by catching Vulpix from Mt. Pyre and then using a Fire Stone. Before you evolve it though, level Vulpix to at least level 29 so it will learn Flamethrower.
Can you get all 3 starters in Pokemon Emerald?
You can only get one of each starter in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. The rest have to be obtained by trades with other players. Unfortunately this means in order to get Torchic, Mudkip and Treecko on the same team at a time, you have to hope someone bred the starters you don’t have and is willing to trade with you.