How can I use gem in a sentence?
Gem sentence example
- A diamond is the hardest, most resilient, most beautiful gem of all. …
- The gem meant something to her. …
- The gem is protected by it. …
- His eyes were brighter than the moon, greener than any gem she’d ever dreamt of. …
- Your goal is to steal a necklace with a red gem on it.
What does it mean to be hidden gem?
Hidden gem, definition: An idiom which means something which is extremely outstanding and not many people may know about; for example, the food menu at Blend.
What is another word for hidden gems?
|13||»diamond in the rough exp. & idi.|
|7||»pot of gold exp.|
|6||»treasure hidden exp.|
|5||»buried treasure exp.|
|5||»treasure trove exp.|
How do you use hidden gems?
When you walk into city centre hidden gem the Blue Anchor, you feel as though the gangplank should be raised behind you. Far from the norm and at the same time about as normal as Hollywood gets, this is a hidden gem.
What does being called a gem mean?
If you describe something or someone as a gem, you mean that they are especially pleasing, good, or helpful.
How do you say gem of someone?
“Thank you, that’s very kind of you to say.” “Thank you, I appreciate that.” Or, you can just say “Thanks!” with a smile. (I called someone a gem yesterday.
What are hidden gems in Netflix?
25 Hidden Gems to Check Out on Netflix, According to an Entertainment Editor
- ‘Little Boxes’ (2016) …
- ‘Agatha and the Truth of Murder’ (2018) …
- ‘Beasts of No Nation’ (2015) …
- ‘Hunt for the Wilderpeople’ (2016) …
- ‘First They Killed My Father’ (2017) …
- ‘The Intouchables’ (2011) …
- ‘The Florida Project’ (2017) …
- ‘The Invitation’ (2015)
What is rare gem?
The definition of a rare-gem: An ordinary but extra-ordinary Nigerian.
Can a person be a hidden gem?
For the purpose of this article a hidden gem is an individual who is extremely talented but is flying under the radar. *Even high potential/key talent can be hidden gems or hiding out…but thats for a later date!
What is another word for underdog?
In this page you can discover 14 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for underdog, like: unfortunate, wretch, underling, failure, victim, loser, favorite, miserable, also-ran, and aussie.