Jewel of the Seas had crew members from Allure of the Seas that were transferred onboard prior to Allure beginning her dry dock while the two ships were in Gibraltar. Both ships came from The Bahamas to Southampton in an effort to repatriate more of the cruise.
Where is the Jewel of the Seas cruise ship now?
The current position of JEWEL OF THE SEAS is at East Mediterranean (coordinates 34.65501 N / 33.02112 E) reported 2 mins ago by AIS. The vessel JEWEL OF THE SEAS (IMO: 9228356, MMSI 311583000) is a Passenger (Cruise) Ship built in 2004 (17 years old) and currently sailing under the flag of Bahamas.
Is Jewel of the Seas being refurbished?
Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas is in the process of having her $30 million refurbishment and we have some new photos of the work being done.
When was the Jewel of the Seas refurbished?
Royal Caribbean International Jewel of the Seas Ship Information
|Jewel of the Seas|
|Year Last Refurbished||2017|
Is Jewel of the Seas a good ship?
Jewel of the Seas ranks #10 out of 24 Royal Caribbean International Cruise Ships based on an analysis of expert and user ratings, as well as health ratings. Jewel of the Seas offers a wide range of accomodation options. Browse cabins to find the stateroom that suits your needs. Jewel of the Seas contains 12 decks.
How many pools are on the Jewel of the Seas?
There are three swimming pools aboard Jewel of the Seas. There’s the main pool area, a pool within the solarium and then a children’s pool in the Adventure Beach area.
What restaurants are on Jewel of the Seas?
DINING ON JEWEL OF THE SEAS
- NEW Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine at Giovanni’s Table, traditional Japanese dishes at Izumi, or wines and ports at Vintages*
- NEW Renovated specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
What is there to do on the Jewel of the Seas?
Top 10 Things to Do on Jewel of the Seas
- Enjoy a Meal with a View at the Windjammer Buffet’s Outdoor Seating Area. …
- Enjoy Ocean Views while Riding the Centrum Elevators. …
- Check out the Self-leveling Pool Tables. …
- Enjoy Sail Away from the Helipad. …
- Take a Chance on the Slot Tournament in the Casino Royale.
Which Royal Caribbean ships are refurbished?
Royal Caribbean International enters the third year of its four-year, $900-million refurbishment journey with three more dry docks in 2020. Freedom of the Seas will be the first up, followed by Allure of the Seas and Explorer of the Seas, all in the first half of the year.
Is Radiance of the Seas a good ship?
With some of the best features from other Royal Caribbean ships, Radiance offers plenty of diversity while maintaining an intimate vibe afforded by its modest size. If you prefer a mainstream cruise experience on a smaller ship and enjoy dining out, you will find plenty to enjoy onboard Radiance of the Seas.
Is there a formal night on Jewel of the Seas?
There can be 1-3 formal nights during a sailing and is at the ship’s discretion. Our Chef’s Table dining experience also enforces a formal dress code policy. Formal nights: 3/4/5 Night Cruises – Usually on Day 2.
What is the nicest cruise ship?
- #1. Seven Seas Explorer. Regent Seven Seas Cruises. …
- #2. Viking Orion. Viking Ocean Cruises. …
- #2. Viking Sun. Viking Ocean Cruises. …
- #2. Seabourn Odyssey. Seabourn Cruise Line. …
- #5. Celebrity Reflection. Celebrity Cruises. …
- #5. Silver Spirit. Silversea Cruises. …
- #5. Viking Sea. Viking Ocean Cruises. …
- #5. Viking Star. Viking Ocean Cruises.
Can you wear jeans to dinner on Royal Caribbean?
For casual nights, Royal suggests “jeans, polos, sundresses and blouses” but asks guests to “keep swimwear to the Pool Deck.” Shorts and tanks will be accepted for breakfast and lunch, but not in the main dining room at dinner. …
Can you skip formal night on a cruise?
6. Don’t skip formal night – REPEAT: DO NOT SKIP FORMAL NIGHT! Gone, for the most part, are the days of tuxedos and ball gowns on “formal night.” There are still cruise lines that require formal wear, including sports jackets for men on formal night. However, in general, cruising has become more casual.
What do cruise ships do with unsold cabins?
What do cruises do with unsold cabins? They sell them at a discount. Cruise lines strive to fill ships completely, so if any staterooms are left unbooked one to two months prior to the embarkation date, you could snag a sailing for a steal if you’re flexible.